- Enzo Boglietti established his winery in 1991 in the heart of La Morra after growing up farming grapes, tending dairy cows and making fine cheeses
with his father.
- Since then his holdings have grown to include 50 acres of single vineyard sites scattered across the Langhe.
- Enzo might well be the most open minded, progressive grower/vintner you'll come across in Piemonte - Visit his winery during harvest and you will find
new experiments around each corner, with carefully marked lots bubbling away in every vessel imaginable, from botti, to foudre, to concrete egg,
About the Wine
- Unoaked Chardonnay from Langhe. Soils are slightly alkaline with sand and clay.
- A rare and lovely example of pure Chardonnay from a small parcel of vineyards in La Morra.
- Enzo prizes this wine for its freshness and charm - lees stirring imparts roundness and a beautiful texture and is counterbalanced by lively acidity.
Vintage: 2016 | Wine Type: White Wine
Origin: Italy | Appellation: Langhe
Elaboration: Sustainably farmed and hand harvested from slightly alkaline soils of clay and sand. Destemmed and crushed, with
cold maceration prior to spontaneous fermentation with native yeast. Aged 6 months, 80% in stainless steel tanks, 20% in used barrels.
Winemaker: Enzo Boglietti
Lemon straw with golden hues. Intense and fragrant bouquet of flowers and stone fruit. Finely textured and harmonius it has a vivid acidity that leads
to a very persistent finish. A Chardonnay that shows great finesse and a mouthwatering freshness.
Production: 580 cases (12x750ml) | Alcohol: 13.5% | TA: g/l | Residual Sugar: g/l
Press & Points
Not Yet Rated.
TECH SHEET PDF
Having trouble finding our wines in your area?
Send us an inquiry where to find it or purchase this wine